Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist with over 6,500 dentists and approximately 1.8 million patients across the UK.
It is a provider of dental insurance allowing patients to spread the cost of routine treatment so they don’t receive any unexpected dental bills. Denplan gives patients the freedom to budget their dental care with regular, affordable payments via direct debit.
All routine and preventive dental care is included in the monthly Denplan fee – check ups, x-rays, scaling and polishing, and preventive advice.
Also Included is a mandatory Supplementary Insurance. This provides patients with cover towards the cost of eligible dental treatment received as a result of a dental injury or dental emergency. Supplementary Insurance also gives access to the 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline for assistance at home or overseas.
Finally, patients feel reassured that their practice takes part in the Denplan Quality Programme, helping them to continually improve standards.
At The Newmarket Road Dental Clinic, we offer 2 payment plans to suit your needs:
– a fully comprehensive plan including preventive and restorative schemes for complete peace of mind
– a budget preventive maintenance plan for patients who prefer the pay as you go approach for restorative treatment
|Denplan Care||Denplan Essentials|
|Hygiene treatment including scale & polish|
|Preventive dental advice|
|Clinically necessary fillings|
|Periodontal (gum) treatment|
|Bridgework (excluding lab fees)|
|Root Canal Treatment|
|Crowns , Veneers & Onlays (excluding lab fees)|
|Dentures – Chrome & Acrylic (excluding lab fees)|
|Discounts on additional private fee-per-item treatment||Ask the dentist||Ask the dentist|
The following treatments are not included in the dental payment plans:
• Laboratory fees and prescriptions
• Referral to specialists or specialist treatment
• Orthodontics, implants or cosmetic treatment
• Sedation fees
• Any other treatment excluded from your contract by your dentist